Saturday 14 November 2015

Welcome to the blog...

I would like to welcome anyone who reads this to the blog. Since many of you will not know me, I am just spend a bit of your time telling you all about my life and the hobby that this blog will be based on.
My name is Alistair (Night Haunter) and I'm a 17 year-old college student from Nottingham in sunny England. My interests include History, Classics, Music (metal and hard rock is my favourite, but I don't discriminate!), Video Games and of course, Warhammer. I bought my first Blood Angels age 8 (the old Razorback Squad if anyone remembers that) and the addiction set in. I followed it up quickly with Assault on Black Reach, the first time that I properly started an army, and I still own many of those models to this day. In the errors of my youth, I played around with almost every army under the sun until I made a return to marines when 'Betrayal' was released. I got stuck in with the Death Guard Legion, leading to the evolution into my final trio of Legions, with the addition of Night Lords and Word Bearers. So far, all 3 legions include very few models, but that is beginning to change with the arrival of Betrayal at Calth and hopefully plastic sets in the future will allow me to expand all 3 equally, but for now it is just Word Bearers as you can see in this photo.

These are just the first few marines next to the Dreadnought and Lorgar himself.
My next posts will be slightly shorter and feature more painted models, starting with 1 or 2 marines tomorrow. For now, here's a WIP MkIV Marine for y'all. 

Stay safe in these troubled times,

Night Haunter


No comments:

Post a Comment